Birdsong Bows: Birdsong Bows gets chatty!

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Birdsong Bows gets chatty!


Anna and Natalia wearing dresses by Willarie

It's taken me awhile to launch this blog since I spent time on the website....and then there was the holiday season.....well, you know how it is!
I'm Deanna (Csomo) McCool, the owner of Birdsong Bows. My husband's name is Brad, and we have two children: Anna, almost 7, and Natalia, almost 2. They've just started playing together more, and it's fun to watch!
I started Birdsong Bows in 2006 when I was looking for a stay-at-home opportunity that would actually keep me at home. I peeked on eBay to see if anyone sold bow instructions, and voila, the "seed" for Birdsong Bows was planted! I love making things with my own hands, I love art; I love "made in the USA," so this has been perfect for me.
This blog will be a little bit bows, a little bit boutique (maybe one of your designs will appear here!) a little bit family; a little bit muse. I'm hoping you'll chat along with me.

Special thanks to Christine (see GenMarie's blog at left) and Timi of Cinnamon Girl Studio (also at left) who created this lovely blog template! It's very much inspired by the stunning work of Shawna of Pixel Perfect Designs, who is my web designer. Watch for a web redesign for spring!

3 Comments:

Blogger Holly Stocke said...

Good job getting your blog launched! Timi shared it with me, so I'm here checking it out. I love the design. I know how hard it is to get a bow website up too... been working on mine for MONTHS! Your site looks perfect!

Holly

January 9, 2008 at 2:33 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

Welcome to blogging Deanna!

January 9, 2008 at 7:43 AM  
Blogger Deanna McCool said...

Thanks so much Holly!!! Love your bows -- best wishes on the site!

January 9, 2008 at 7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home