Birdsong Bows: Babies and Bows!

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Babies and Bows!

A very wonderful couple just had their second boy, Tobias, on Monday! I'm so excited for them. Tobias Prince was born to my friends Ken and Sarah. Mom and baby are doing great! I'll post a picture if they allow.
I helped Sarah make a quilt for her first son, Isaak, who will be 3 in April. However, the bow business has taken me away from quilting for the time being -- but I still wanted to get Tobias something unique and handmade!
I selected this bib and burp set, along with a ducky bib and burp set, from Upsiedoodle. She's going to applique a "T" on the bibs for me. Can't wait to give them as gifts! I know they're not reading since they're bleary-eyed tired and just got home from the hospital today....so no surprise ruined!


Today starts the EliteBows "Get Bitten" launch for Valentine's Day! Check us out. We're a relatively new group with lots of talent! I've been experimenting with different photo techniques; here's my bow for the launch. Great price at a BIN of $8.49 per bow.



Enjoy the upcoming weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home