Birdsong Bows: Fun in the Summer Sun, and a launch!

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Fun in the Summer Sun, and a launch!

It's finally summer here in northern Indiana, and I've got to say - I'm lovin' the heat and humidity. Seriously! It's what summer is about. Over the weekend, we spent some time at Fernwood Botanical Gardens in southwest lower Michigan, and it was beautiful. I took some photos of the girls, but since you always see their smiling faces, here are some photos of other critters I caught on digital film:




I've also been busy with orders, as well as creating some new layered bow sets. This week on eBay, I've listed a set perfect for the county fair, as well as two new back-to-school sets. One's in primary colors, and the other is in pinks and cranberry, and features an apple basket. There's a little something for every girl's favorite look!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home