Birdsong Bows: Cookie contest results!

Monday, December 19, 2011

Cookie contest results!

Thanks for participating in my cookie-guessing contest on Facebook! I am planning to make lemon sugar cookie cut-outs, peppermint meringues, gingerbread cookies, and coconut/macaroon kisses! I love peanut butter, but unfortunately one of my daughters is allergic!


Thirteen of you guessed something close to these cookies (or you were right on!). I listed them and put them into Random.org. The winner is Lauren Cupples Loeffel! Lauren, you've won a free Birdsong tutorial/pattern of your choice. Please visit www.birdsongpatterns.com and choose any single pattern that you'd like, then send me an e-mail at birdsongbows(at) gmail (dot) com with your choice!


Happy holidays everyone, and don't forget that you have until tomorrow morning to vote for your favorite bow in the latest challenge (the post below this one!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home