Birdsong Bows: Back to School!

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Back to School!


I've listed a new set of Back-to-School bows on eBay this week. It's with sadness that I realize Anna goes back to school on August 13. I think that is WAY too early. I used to have to go back in August -- maybe the last week -- but mid-August? Come on. Maybe they shouldn't have so many half-days or four-day weeks during the school year. I think every child should have at least a 12-week summer!


I've still been working with my camera. Here are a couple of flower shots I took this weekend. Enjoy!



1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow she does go back early. Mine don't start until the 25th. Those are awesome pictures! you did a great job!

July 24, 2008 at 12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home