Birdsong Bows: Vacation!

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Vacation!


Anna continues to enjoy her summer break, and has spent a lot of time in the pool. Here she is, after finally learning to swim underwater!


I am taking a summer vacation, so the Birdsong Bows Web site will be "closed" from June 22-July 6. You may place orders during this time, but they will not ship until July 9 at the earliest. I have one remaining eBay auction up until Monday, June 23 -- which will ship ASAP afterwards, but any custom requests on eBay or Etsy from June 22-July 6 will not ship until at least July 9. Thanks!


During this vacation, I will be practing my photo skills with my NEW Nikon D80 and lenses, scheduled to arrive this week. I hope to have excellent photos to show soon. I'm really excited about this latest "toy!"

3 Comments:

Blogger Holly Stocke said...

Ooooo... can't wait to see your pics! Have fun rockin' the D80!!!

June 18, 2008 at 6:22 PM  
Blogger SimplySophia said...

I love my Nikon Deanna! I just know you are going to love yours! Let me know if you need any help. Maybe we can meet up sometime and just shoot away!

June 19, 2008 at 12:53 PM  
Blogger Deanna McCool said...

Thanks!!! I'm having fun learning!

June 22, 2008 at 6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home