Birdsong Bows: Congratulations to the winner of the accessories challenge!

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Congratulations to the winner of the accessories challenge!

Congratulations to the winner of the hair bow challenge this month!!!

For the first time, the Voter's Choice award AND the Judge's Choice award go to the same person, LaToya! You win both a tutorial of your choice from Birdsong Bows and Patterns and a $15 gift certificate from The Ribbon Retreat!




Our guest judge Melissa, of The Bowvine, said, "These Monkey Bows are my favorite. I always love to work with printed ribbon and make my other ribbon selections around that main focus. I love the color combos chosen, and the centers were a great choice, as well. I think the ribbon ends are very neatly done and the bows are very symmetrical. It takes talent to create a pair of bows that are perfectly matched, and I think that was accomplished here. Well done, Latoya!" Thanks much, Melissa, for being our guest judge!

And thanks so much to everyone for entering! LaToya, please contact me at birdsongbows [at] gmail [dot] com. I'll host another contest within 2-3 weeks. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger toyataylr said...

I am so happy about winning challenge 6. Thanks to all who voted, Melissa for her kind words, and last but certainly not least, Deanna for the wonderful prizes! Yay for me!

December 22, 2011 at 4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home