Birdsong Bows: Zoo trip weekend

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Zoo trip weekend


It was another lovely weekend in northern Indiana! I stayed away from business this weekend and was able to enjoy it while still keeping up with my weekend chores (well, I did make a couple of new items that will be listed later in the week...stay tuned...but that was honestly out of fun, LOL).



Above are two pictures of Natalia and Anna as they enjoyed the zoo. Natalia is standing on a set of concrete stairs near the monkey exhibit. During this trip, I think she enjoyed the tigers the most. Anna and I enjoyed watching a peacock "strut his stuff" in front of a peahen, showing and shaking all of his beautiful feathers. I told Anna that he was asking the peahen to marry him! :) I think Anna took it literally and was standing around, waiting for the wedding. She kept saying to the peahen, "Marry him! Marry him!"

1 Comments:

Blogger The Calico Flamingo said...

Your daughters look like they had a lot of fun at the zoo! Hurray for warm weather!

April 22, 2008 at 6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home