Birdsong Bows: New "About Me" page!

Friday, March 7, 2008

New "About Me" page!

It's been nearly a year since Beth of the*pink*tulip completed a top-notch About Me page for me. I've loved it! But, it was time to coordinate with the website that Shawna of pixelperfectdesigns made for me in late July, so I had her create my new About Me page. She did a wonderful job, don't you think?


For those of you who aren't as "into" eBay, the About Me page is a seller's main advertising page. It's the only place that sellers are allowed to link to an off-eBay website. For boutique designers, it's a spot to showcase your work. When I was new to eBay, I didn't quite understand the importance of a professional-looking page, but I soon learned!


Have a great weekend! As for me, I'm going to help Anna make a drawing for the Federal Junior Duck Stamp competition. She has decided to paint/color a mallard. Then I have a few hours of work for "work" to do, and several sets of mermaid bows to start on. So, a busy weekend ahead! Thanks to all who placed bids and purchased sets from me on eBay and my website this week! Just a reminder to get your Easter orders in this week; I am taking an annual vacation from bowmaking (and all things associated with it, including blogging, LOL) from March 15-31.

3 Comments:

Blogger Hair Candy said...

the me page looks great!

March 8, 2008 at 1:36 PM  
Blogger Deanna McCool said...

Thanks! :)

March 8, 2008 at 3:48 PM  
Blogger Holly Stocke said...

Your me page looks awesome, Deanna! Love how allthe pics are laid out.
Hol

March 13, 2008 at 10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home