Birdsong Bows: Busy week, no new bows!

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Busy week, no new bows!

I spent several nights last week at work, so on top of bow orders from my Web site, I did not have time to make a new bow set for eBay this week. Also, Anna spent a few days at her grandparents' house, so we spent a day traveling there and they brought her back. Here's a picture of my family:



My brother Brandon is moving to Hong Kong for a year next month to teach music and English. His fiancee, Vicki, lives in Hong Kong, so they will finally get to spend a lot of quality time together. Here's Brandon and Vicky:




When my parents brought Anna back, she and Natalia went outside and Natalia played a little bit in the neighbor's sprinkler. I thought you'd like this photo!


1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Great pictures! I hear ya about being busy. Having three kids at home doesn't allow me to sew much during the day, and at night I'm just too tired!

Stop by www.sewforless.com/embroideryblog to read about my first attempt at applique'

August 2, 2008 at 5:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home