Birdsong Bows: Owl bows, Hoot Hoot!

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Owl bows, Hoot Hoot!


This week I collaborated with The Calico Flamingo and Barefoot Divas in a launch for Berripop on eBay. It's called "Up Up and Away," and we created designs for anything that goes UP in the sky! Please check out BerriPop's listings!


Meanwhile, I've been selected for membership in the exclusive WisteriaLane Boutique. I'm looking forward to working with their designers as well.


I will be on vacation from Sept. 24 through Oct. 4 and am currently booked through Sept. 22. Ebay auctions will ship as usual, but other orders will be added to the schedule until the 24th, with the remainder going on my calendar after Oct. 4. :) I'm gearing up for the holiday selling season and taking a short trip to a quilt show! Can't wait for my yearly retreat. Hoping everyone stays strong and healthy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home