Birdsong Bows: And the winners of Princess week are......

Saturday, April 30, 2011

And the winners of Princess week are......

Thanks to all who entered Princess Week with Birdsong!

For the first part of the contest, I entered all the names of people who made purchases valued at $8 and up. Some people had multiple entries. Then I allowed Random.org to make the selection. The winner of the $15 gift certificate from The Ribbon Retreat is Leigh P.! If you are Leigh, please contact me at birdsongbows@gmail.com and I'll make sure your gift certificate is on its way!

For the second part of the contest, my daughters each chose their favorite bows from all entries (even if they were not pictured on the blog). Then, from the 2, I allowed Random.org to pick which bow would win (1 or 2)...and the winner is Kylie, with this bow:




My 5-year old, Natalia, said she chose this as her favorite because she liked that was big and that it had flip flops on it. Kylie, please contact me at deanna@birdsongbows.com and I'll get your $15 Ribbon Retreat gift certificate sent out as well! :)

I had a lot of fun with with this contest! Watch this blog in a few days for a new FREE tutorial -- I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mindy said...

Congrats Kylie and Leigh!

April 30, 2011 at 1:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What great little judges you had :)

Congrats ladies!

April 30, 2011 at 3:51 PM  
Blogger KylieMarie said...

Oh yay how exciting!! Thanks so much!

April 30, 2011 at 7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home