Birdsong Bows: And the winner is....

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

And the winner is....

The winner of the Jan. 17 "Fill in the blank" drawing is Maggie St. Jean! I used Random.org to select a "winner" in each of the 4 posts, and then had Random.org select the final winner from those four!

Maggie, you've won a $10 gift certificate to The Ribbon Retreat, and $10 off any order from Birdsong Patterns! Congratulations! Please contact me at birdsongbows [at] gmail [dot] com and I'll tell you how to collect your prizes!

Thanks to everyone who entered throughout the day - I really had fun reading your responses!

Here's mine - in case you're curious! My favorite time to sew and craft is when my kids are in school, or on Saturday mornings. My favorite part about making accessories is seeing my creations on my daughters or other little girls. When it comes to crafting/sewing, I'd love to learn more about surface and textile design - I've made many quilts, but would love to get into art quilting. And my personal style? Casual, but colorful. :)

Have a great one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home