Birdsong Bows: Photography Month! Photography makes the listing, Part 2

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Photography Month! Photography makes the listing, Part 2



This month I'm continuing to feature the work of some of the great photographers I've had a chance to work with, and give some tips about making photography work with your listings. One of those great photographers is Christa of a Hope and a Wish Photography. I've worked with her since 2007, and she does some amazing work. She started in photography when her first daughter was born, then began taking photos for boutique designers. She opened her studio to clients two years ago.





Christa often uses a studio to shoot many of her photos. This has been a plus for me, because I know that even if I send her a hair accessory in January, she'll be able to take the photo regardless of the weather. I love natural-light photography as well, but there's a time and a place for studio work. And with the new backgrounds that have become popular, it's fun to work with the photographer to get the exact look you're trying to achieve. When looking for a photographer to capture your work, be sure to ask if she primarily shoots in natural light or in the studio, and discuss how you want your photos presented.
I like shots of my most "formal" looks to be done in the studio. Below is one Christa took of the Elizabeth ribbon rose/ruffle flower headband:


Take some time to browse Christa's work on her website!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home