Birdsong Bows: Congratulations to the winner of Accessories Challenge 8

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Congratulations to the winner of Accessories Challenge 8



Congratulations to the winners of the accessories challenge this month!!!

The winner of of the Judge's Choice award goes to...Ashley! I liked all the entries, but Ashley's bow is very symmetrical and is so spring-like with its Easter theme as well. Ashley wins a $15 gift certificate generously donated by The Ribbon Retreat.

The Voter's Choice award goes to Latoya, with her fantastic collection of bows and flip flops! She wins a tutorial of her choice from Birdsong Bows and Patterns!



Thanks so much to everyone for entering! Both winners can contact me at birdsongbows [at] gmail [dot] com. I'll host another contest next month! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Kimmie @ Hello Mess said...

CUTE post! :) I'm new here- thought I would say hello and let you know that I adore your blog so far! Off to stalk the rest of your site... Have a wonderful week, sugar! xo

April 10, 2012 at 9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home