Birdsong Bows: New pattern in time for Halloween!

Thursday, August 30, 2012

New pattern in time for Halloween!

I really enjoy working on Halloween costumes for my girls! But I didn't like that their carefully thought-out costume was accessorized with a 99-cent plastic pumpkin, lol! This year I've designed Halloween baskets for them, and created the Halloween and Easter basket pattern so you can also enjoy making these, too!
There's templates for a jack-o-lantern and a three-eyed monster, and instructions on how to create ruffles for a beautiful princess tote:
And don't you just love these photos by Lisa G Photography? She did such a fabulous job capturing the fun of these baskets.


The pattern is available by instant download in my Etsy shop - the instant download feature is new and I'm so excited about it! All patterns will be e-mailed to the address you have on file with Etsy within 2-5 minutes (talk about lightning fast). I'm going to be bringing it to my website within the month as well...so watch for more exciting changes!


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home