Birdsong Bows: Buyer's Paradise!

Monday, January 21, 2008

Buyer's Paradise!

This week will certainly be a boutique buyer's paradise! Several groups are having launches this week, including my group, Materialgirls. We're having a guest launch with TONS of fabulous designers -- the theme is Island Getaway. Sure to warm you up! Here's a sneak peek at one of the collaborations I'm involved in, with bear*threads*boutique and hbd!:



In addition to this mermaid set, I also crafted a hair bow to match madkatdesigns, and I will have the latest Gymbo "Rainbow" match up tonight. Check my auctions after 8 p.m. Eastern tonight for the new items!


I was off from my "day job" today, and Anna was off from school. Since her birthday is Thursday, I brought Natalia to daycare and Anna and I spent the day together. We visited my friend Sarah, to see her new baby, Toby, and then topped off the day with a visit to Chuck-E-Cheese....a parents' favorite haven (ha ha). Here's a picture of Anna, me, and Toby from this morning; excuse the goofy grin of an almost 7-year-old and my au naturale complexion today! :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home