Birdsong Bows: Blackout and an Idol

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Blackout and an Idol

So....with the eBay strike, the Bowbetties are listing on Etsy. Search Bowbetties or BLACKOUT on Etsy to see some of the boutique world's auctions for the week.


I have not judged the band name contest yet! It was a busy weekend. Anna and I went tubing at a nearby hill and she had a blast. I also did four hours of work for "work" and spent a few hours on my bow business, on top of other weekend chores that are always so exciting, ha ha. So I thought I'd just pop in here quickly. I'm going to have someone at work choose the best, so I don't look biased! :) So stay tuned.


If you're an American Idol fan, you'll remember Kellie Pickler from a couple of seasons back. Well, my mom is a big fan and she got to meet her this weekend. She sent me this picture of her and Kellie!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home