Birdsong Bows: And the winner is.....

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

And the winner is.....


Amy of Funky Monkey Boutique is the winner of the "Name That Band" contest with her band name entry for hairdressers: The Split Endz. The vote was actually unanimous, with my friends from work, Lois and Sarah, as the judges. Feel free to drop me a line and I will send you their e-mail addys if you want to verify the process, LOL!


Amy will receive a pair of 3-inch Anna-style bows in pink; they can be purchased for just $3.25 each on my website. Congrats, Amy! They look like these above (only in pink, duh). I love this picture because Natalia's hair is so curly! This winter it's been more "frizzy" than "curly;" I'm hoping it's just the dry air!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home