Birdsong Bows: Tea for Two!

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Tea for Two!



I don't have any new hair accessories to feature this week, but I did want to show a couple of pictures from the mother-daughter tea that Anna and I went to last week. She had a great time, and is still talking about it! One of the moms kindly sent me a photo to share. I'm usually behind the camera so it's rare to have a picture of "Mom" around!





I took the other pictures once we came home. Anna was in a little bit of a modeling mood, which is unusual for her! But it's fun to take her pictures when she's enjoying herself. I have to add...I'm so proud of our magnolia tree this year, which you can see in the background. Of course I really didn't have anything to do with its growth, but its blooms have been particularly beautiful this year.


Welcome to some of my new local customers this week! Glad to meet some new "bow fans" in the Michiana area. I will be listing some patriotic bows on eBay and my Web site next week, so stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home