Birdsong Bows: Current listings with Birdsong Bows!

Monday, October 5, 2009

Current listings with Birdsong Bows!




Just returned from my quilt retreat and vacation! I finished all of the blocks for my younger daughter's quilt, but still have to assemble them into rows and add quilt borders. I'll tackle this once I make headway on my bow orders that were waiting for my return!


I've got three listings going on eBay this week, and one to add Monday night, so tune in for that exciting launch! Currently I've got a bow set to match with Bullfrogs*n*fireflies for the A Magic Kingdom launch -- where a winning bid enters you into a drawing for a free weekend at Disney, and with my*sweet*sunshine. I'm also listing a bow set with caramiababy_boutique for the BowFairies Christmas launch.


I have closed my regular eBay store and will now only sell auction or Buy-It-Now items on eBay. However, my Etsy store and my website will remain open. New items will be added later in the week when I reopen my Etsy store (I'm trying to catch up from vacation before seeking many new orders. I don't like to make customers wait too longn for their bows! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home