Birdsong Bows: And the winner of the free tutu tutorial is.....

Monday, January 24, 2011

And the winner of the free tutu tutorial is.....



....Renee P! Renee, please contact me at ddmccool@sbcglobal.net to receive your free tutu tutorial!
I selected the winner from the 21 entries as of 10 p.m. Eastern on Sunday night. I would have loved to have extended it to midnight, but I need my beauty sleep, so 10 p.m. it was. :) I used the website Random.org to make the selection, and then counted from left to right, top to bottom, to find No. 16. And this is Renee!


I'm also happy to use this opportunity to show off two more photos by Christa of A Hope and a Wish Photography -- she does amazing work! And her little Olivia is, as a friend of mine would say, "such a corker." Full of fun, expression, and a bit of mischief!
Thanks to all who entered! Keep following me on Facebook and here.....lots more fun to come!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home