Birdsong Bows: Japan relief sale - Single hair bow instructions

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Japan relief sale - Single hair bow instructions


In 1999 I visited the beautiful country of Japan, touring many of the large cities but spending about a week in the city of Shiojiri, which is the sister city to my hometown here in Indiana. The country's beauty is breathtaking, and the people of Japan are kind and generous. I left with memories I will cherish forever.
To help those in northern Japan, I'm offering a Japan Relief sale today. All tutorials in my "Single Hair Bow PDFs category" are 10% off until midnight Pacific time, and all proceeds from those sales will be donated to the American Red Cross. The Red Cross will be channeling money to the Japanese relief effort.
Thank you so much for allowing me to give to this important effort, and continue to keep Japan (and New Zealand, and Haiti) in your thoughts and prayers.

2 Comments:

Blogger RVanderzwaag said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

March 19, 2011 at 7:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oops, I never readded my comment after I realized my friend left her blogger logged in on my laptop. This was awesome, and it pushed me to buy an ebook, which I just fell in LOVE with! Also, re: the post about 'no inflatable gorilla' (lol), as a new customer browsing your tutorials, what I made my selection based on was the photos. I'm a very visual person, so that was the big thing for me, seeing different styles and sizes on different models. :)

March 22, 2011 at 12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home