Birdsong Bows: New pattern in the works: The Lakeshore Halter Dress

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

New pattern in the works: The Lakeshore Halter Dress


So I've been a bit absent lately but I've had a good excuse - it's not one I'm able to share quite yet, but it's an exciting new venture for me and I'll share when I'm able. But in addition to that, I've also been hard at work on my next pattern, designed for knit fabrics: The Lakeshore Halter Dress.


This pattern will be available in size 2T-8 within the next couple of weeks. A great team of testers will be getting the pattern within a few days. I can't wait to see what fabrics they choose for it! This dress is best made with lighter jersey knits (7-10 oz); knits that maybe aren't as suitable for tees or other applications - you know the ones...the ones you expected to be a little more substantial when you ordered them but then found out they were a bit light!  But since the front bodice is lined and the dress needs to be light and drapey, it's perfect for those lighter fabrics.

In the meantime, for those of us in the U.S.....bring on summer!!


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home