Birdsong Bows: Easter & Ginger Blossoms

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter & Ginger Blossoms


If you celebrate Easter, I hope you had a nice weekend! Anna and Natalia had a great time coloring eggs...and putting together all the little plastic ones. I took this picture when they were in an egg-making frenzy!


I've got a spam infiltrator posting on my blog! If someone can tell me how to erase comments, I'd be very happy. I didn't want to set this to moderate comments yet, so I've added a verification step. Let's see if that will stop 'em. :)



Just listed....this headband that's made to match Sandi Henderson's GingerBlossom fabric line. In addition to the one pictured below, I've got another headband in my Etsy store with a different GingerBlossom fabric. I'll be adding these and other new designs to my website after the weekend. I didn't want to work TOO hard....it's my birthday today!!!! (I'm thirty-something....)

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Happy birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Deanna - thirty something - Happy birtday to you!

March 25, 2008 at 8:52 PM  
Blogger Christa said...

Happy Birthday!! :)

That is a cool shot of the eggs! And the headband is adorable.

I am sure you have done this before, but if you want to play... I am tagging you! ;)
Here are the rules:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

March 31, 2008 at 1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home