Birdsong Bows: Photo time for Birdsong Bows

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Photo time for Birdsong Bows


No new bows this week, since I'm "shutting down" for a couple of weeks for some quality summer family time. But today I've got some shots from my new Nikon D80 to share! Most were taken after school/camp/daycare -- hence the lack of bows. I've got a long way to go, but am pleased that my out-of-box results are already better than I was getting with my other camera (which I had outgrown), and the addition of a speedlight has greatly improved my indoor work! Thanks for looking! The final one was among my first indoor shots....taken at the end of a series of shots showing Natalia's first full hair cut....what a difference a bounce flash makes!




1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Love the photos! A new camera makes all the difference!

June 23, 2008 at 7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home