Birdsong Bows: Glasses!

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Glasses!

I was going to get a picture of Anna with her Tommy Hilfiger glasses, but she's been sick for two days and her face and lips were all blotchy and...yucky!....so her new look will be unveiled soon. She just picked them up today with her dad. She kept looking in the mirror and saying, "I look so wise - like a third-grader. Don't you think I look like a third-grader?" I guess that's a wise grade when you're a first-grader, LOL! Anyway, I'll get a picture soon, I promise!


Since Anna is getting older, and because I love and miss working with fabric, I started making some headbands. They will arrive on my website soon (a couple are there already) and will be featured in my Etsy store. I will occasionally offer them on eBay as well. Here's a peek at my Valentine's version (this one is for sale on eBay right now) -- doesn't little Chloe look so cute? Her mom, Mari, is a great photographer. Visit her About Me page to view her work!




In Blog news, I listened to my Playlist at work and was shocked. Josh Groban's version of "You Raise Me Up" sounded like Alvin and the Chipmunks!! Seriously ... it sounds fine on my home laptop. Check it out -- are you hearing Chipmunks or Josh? So strange!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mari said...

Awww...thanks Deanna. That's my baby!

January 23, 2008 at 7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home