Birdsong Bows: Does Fergie wear bows?

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Does Fergie wear bows?



A good friend of mine in the bow world saw my blog for the first time and loved the music! But....she said I was missing one of her favorite songs, Fergie's "Big Girls Don't Cry." So I added it to the playlist. Wow, my first request!! If anyone else has a request and it fits with the trendy-indie-easy-on-a-mom's-ears theme, drop me a note! My daughter Anna calls it "blog music".


Along those lines, I choose the music based on the tune, mostly, not some underlying deeper theme or message I would like to convey. I wish I had time for that, but I don't! For instance, there's one song about cheating, which I have not done and which I do not recommend, LOL. There's another talking about Jesus packing his bags long ago....I'm a Christian and I do not believe Jesus has packed his bags and given up. Anyway, you get the drift. I'm just havin' fun with the Blog Music. I assume you knew this, but I wanted to clarify since most of you do not know me well!


New this week! This great set of pastel bows, below, in an easy $18.99 BIN. They will go with so many of her items this spring. Also, check out maddie*kate's beautiful outfit to match. Kacey and her mom Kandy do extraordinary work!


2 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Deanna -

I love the music - a new blog to read and listen too! :)

Your bows are the best!

Amy

January 30, 2008 at 6:49 PM  
Blogger larndt said...

Deanna,

You should add "Upside Down" by Jack Johnson to your playlist. How about Eine Kleine Nachtmusik too?

;-)

Laura

January 30, 2008 at 7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home