Birdsong Bows: Busy weekend!

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Busy weekend!


Since Anna and Natalia have birthdays so close together (Jan 24 and Feb. 8), we had a little party for both of them and my parents came to town for a visit! I have lots of photos to work on and I plan to get a better photo of Natalia in her little boutique outfit by LimeVine's sugar*sweet*boutique, but I wanted to post a quick one here to see how cute it is! Unfortunately she got sick by the afternoon and hardly ate a thing the rest of the weekend, so I'm hoping for a better week ahead!

In other news, I've joined the BowBetties bow group on eBay. I started EliteBows in August and remained in the group after passing off leadership. However, after six months, we all felt we weren't making a big enough of an impact for it to be worthwhile. We're remaining friends, though, and in some ways it's starting to be even more fun! Watch for several of us to move into other top bow groups soon. I'm still going to be listing infrequently through March; however, but when I do list on eBay, it will be with the BowBetties name! Can't wait to get to know this great group of bow makers better, and I will be granting them a rightful place on the blog soon. I'm still working with some great designers in the EliteBows final guest launch on Feb. 21....watch for new collections of bows soon!

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Congrats on the new group!

February 4, 2008 at 1:16 PM  
Blogger SimplySophia said...

Awww, look how big she is getting DeAnna! Where does the time go!??!

Congrats on your new bow group! I can't wait to see some new designs from ya!

February 6, 2008 at 11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home