Birdsong Bows: Holiday hair accessories are arriving!

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Holiday hair accessories are arriving!

I added the first winter holiday layered bow to the Birdsong Bows website today....just as I feel that I haven't even scratched the surface of what I can offer for the harvest season! I've got so many colors of ribbon for Halloween/Thanksgiving....if you are looking for something on my website and I don't have it listed yet, just ask. My ribbon drawers are overflowing! More new holiday designs will continue to arrive through the end of the season, so check back frequently.



Here's my latest -- a cute snowman-inspired layered bow. It can be purchased on my website for only $11.99.


Welcome to my new customers from Gymbohaven! I'm having fun getting to know you. Remember to use your code at checkout for that 10 percent discount! If you're looking for bows to match new Gymbo lines, let me know. I've been working on new orders and holiday items, and just haven't posted the designs for the Lots of Dots bows and the fall line.


Here's a picture of Anna watching TV with her dad. I took it with my Nikkor F/1.4 lens...I'm so happy to take nice indoor photos without using the flash. Hooray for fast lenses!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home