Birdsong Bows: Bows are the Icing on top

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Bows are the Icing on top



This week I've paired up with boutique*nrf*ny for a great new group launch: Boutique Icing! I made a bow set to match her adorable outfit, and Anna was our model! Anna really loves this dress. Please be sure to check out Boutique Icing on eBay today!


Wednesday is always a tough work day for me because Natalia has gymnastics, so I don't have time to work until her nap time. Since the morning isn't great for work anyway, we went to Gymboree after gymnastics and bought a couple of outfits each for the girls, now that the weather is changing. I also picked up that great jacket from the Popstar Academy line for Natalia...it is so cute! My only wish was that I had more Gymbucks than the one I had.


Just wanted to remind everyone to be our fan on Facebook! I keep the page pretty current with current designs and auctions. Next up is a match to Gymbo's holiday casual line!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home