Birdsong Bows: Halloween listings are starting!

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Halloween listings are starting!


Well, it's holiday time of the year again, and I can dig around in my Halloween ribbon drawer for some fantastic ribbon! Today I made a funky loopy bow in traditional Halloween colors, and I really like it! It's in my Etsy shop for only $13.99.

Now that both girls are going to be in school - one in 4th grade and the other in pre-kindergarten three mornings per week, I will be listing new creations more frequently than I did over the summer.

So, moms out there, do you look forward to the start of school, or dread it? I always have mixed feelings. Here in northern Indiana, summers are waaay to short, and it signals the end of summer. And I do NOT like cold weather! But I do enjoy crafting, sewing, quilting and knitting, so colder weather is conducive to these types of indoor pursuits. And it sure is a lot quieter when the kids are out of the house for a few hours!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home