Birdsong Bows: And the winners are....

Saturday, June 18, 2011

And the winners are....

Congratulations to Mindy, who won the most votes last week in the wedding bow challenge!! She has decided to select a free pattern/tutorial from Birdsong Bows. Love the bow, and it definitely fits the theme!



Kimberly, of Cali's Charm Bowtique, carefully reviewed all the entries for the Judge's Choice award. She's a stickler for symmetry, proper shaping, and presentation. The bow that she felt fit the bill the best was Deborah's flower clips. Congratulations, Deborah! You win a $15 gift certificate from the Ribbon Retreat. Please contact me at birdsongbows [at] gmail.com and I'll have your gift certificate e-mailed to you.



I've got some plans ahead! For those who subscribe to my private video blog (free with the purchase of some of the tutorials from Birdsong Bows and Patterns), I WILL have a bow-shaping video up this week. I was bogged down with pre-vacation plans and the launch of my newest tutorial, the Annabelle Flower, during the week of the 6th, and then I was on vacation with family the week of the 13th. So, now it's back to work in full force!
For those of who haven't yet seen it, the new Annabelle Flower tutorial is elegant and easy to do. Plus, I have instructions on how to make it out of either ribbon or fabric. So fun and fast! These are my new addiction.




Thanks to Christi Nelson of Rawsii for photographing her adorable daughter wearing the Annabelle flower!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home