Birdsong Bows: A Crossroads.

Friday, January 25, 2008

A Crossroads.

Bittersweet news in the eBay boutique world. The MaterialGirls is closing as a design group, but will be re-opening soon as a fun launch group with a new name! So I'm design-group single again, LOL...which got me pondering my 16 months of selling bows on eBay....and got me looking longingly at my fabric....


....and I decided to take a sabbatical from eBay groups for awhile. I'll be listing less frequently on eBay, only participating in guest launches and doing monthly collections. Website and Etsy sales will continue as usual! This should give me time to work on a quilt for Natalia. I've had the fabric for awhile and even started on some hand-appliqued heart squares, but then I began my bow business and it went on the back burner! For those of you who are in groups and who list on eBay, you know how much time that takes. It's fun and rewarding, but it's time-challenging!


Here's a sneak peek at my a couple of my fabrics (including a couple of appliqued squares) on top of my beloved Viking. I'll keep you posted as I have new progress to show!




I have not forgotten to post a picture of Anna in her glasses; just haven't gotten a great shot yet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home