Birdsong Bows: Birdsong Bows goes Organic!

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Birdsong Bows goes Organic!



One of my main goals for this year is to provide more organic products for customers. The first two products are on website today: The organic 2- and 3-inch bows. These are made with 100% organic cotton, and the ends are sewn to prevent fraying. Enjoy these new creations! Currently only available in "natural," more colors will arrive in coming months. Also, be on the lookout for organic clippies and headbands shortly! For store owners -- all will be available for wholesale, with special "Organic" hang tags.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kirsten said...

Deanna,
I love the bows! I wish my daughter were little again to wear them.
I've finished one quilt recently and am working on one with lots of applique work. Will you be at the next guild meeting? I'll show the one I finished then.

February 2, 2009 at 4:20 PM  
Blogger Cris said...

Thank you for creating custom headbands and a bandana for me! Your craftsmanship is excellent!

February 11, 2009 at 9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home