Birdsong Bows: Bow website news - and pumpkins galore!

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Bow website news - and pumpkins galore!


While I was on a recent retreat, I realized I simply have not spent enough quality time with my family, or on other personal projects, during the past year that I've operated my Birdsong Bows business while also working a full-time job. I LOVE my customers and orders -- and I love making bows -- but working full-time and continuing with the website has taken its toll. Therefore, Birdsong Bows is on break for awhile; the home page says that we are temporarily closed, and I will be zero-ing down my inventory. I like this business so much, but I realize I'm only one person....posting vacation notices on my site usually slows orders, but not enough for me to enjoy a week or two off. I will let you know when the site it up and running again. Thank you to all of my wonderful customers for understanding. :)


Along those lines, I loved my quilt retreat last week, and finished several blocks! I accidentally cut up enough for a queen-sized quilt, when I only needed a twin...so there will be small quilt for a doll or something as well. :) I will post pictures soon. I just picked up an awesome Moda fabric for the backing; it's so pretty!


On Saturday we spent some time selecting pumpkins at the pumpkin patch! Enjoy the photos. Anna, Natalia, Brad and I were joined by the Prince family; one portrait is of Anna and her little friend, Toby.




1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I bought to baby headbands from you a while back, and have anxiously eyeing the tiny little bows and waiting for her to get enough hair for them. I was so sad to see that you have shut down for the time being. However I understand wanting time to spend with family and respect you for making that choice.

I've been looking and I can't find any other bows like the ones you make for babies with so little hair. Hurry Back Please : ) But seriously, enjoy your time with your family

November 21, 2008 at 1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home