Birdsong Bows: Wearin' of the Green!

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Wearin' of the Green!


Looking for anything from a clippy on up to a large layered headband? Don't want to get pinched this St. Patty's Day? Then visit my St. Patrick's Day collection in my Birdsong Bows store! The layered bow and the headband are also being auctioned on Ebay, starting Sunday evening, but I've got standard toddler bows, clippies, streamers, a headband and pony-o's available as well. Let's celebrate being Irish (even if we're not!) I live near the University of Notre Dame, so most people around here are "Irish" whether they can truly stake the claim...


Anna is a bird lover, and I made this headband from an adorable Alexander Henry fabric called "Birdseed." It's available in my store as well! Just click on "Fashion Headbands." She'd want to remind you that the headband seen there is HERS. I will re-make one for YOURS. :)



My strep throat is cleared and even Natalia seems to be on the mend after being sick for 9 days. Too bad it's only 5 degrees outside or I'd go out and celebrate!

1 Comments:

Blogger Hair Candy said...

love the bow! isn't it amazing how you can put pink in anything!!

February 11, 2008 at 7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home